Sunday, March 14, 2010

"If I Matched" Day...

EEEEeeeeekkkkkk! Twelve noon tomorrow! I will find out if I have indeed matched into an Internal Medicine residency program :)! Yes folks, I will be hopefully contracted in to be an employee, better said - a physician - at hospital on my ranked list. Me. A physician. Okay, not gonna lie, that is majorly cool to say! Me, a doctor. Lately sounding more like something that is more overdue than before when it was something funny and unbelievable to say, lol.

I posted on Facebook on how embarassing it would be to NOT match and to have told everyone, haha. Ah well, you know me - just telling it like it is and whatever happens, happens. To be honest, I am really not that worried about tomorrow. It is the anticipation for Thursday that is just starting to get to me. Funny looking at some forums and how freaked out people are getting - just about tomorrow!

Anyway, I think that it will come down to my top two choices. What are they? Tsk, tsk, tsk... Patience people! ;) I really don't see myself going past #2 but at most I see myself going to my #3 choice as I have gotten a great vibe from the program. That's it! If tomorrow equals a match, Thursday equals me completing my residency in most likely my top three spots. Not too shabby.

So, I leave my final question before my time as a student is setting and residency rises: Do I start to party and celebrate tomorrow? Wait until Thursday? Both? Believe it or not, this is my question haha. I definitely know that Wednesday will already be crazy with St. Paddy's Day... Hmm, maybe I should just commit to a week of celebration, haha! Welp, I am not sure what else to leave you all with but that this is a great feeling. I am more feeling a sigh of exhaustion and "it's about time" than "WOOHOO", but maybe that will change. Maybe it is just me but that's how I feel.

I am gonna dig up on old post from a forum for tomorrow if all goes well - from before I started on the island, lol. Quite nostalgic post, lol! So, yep - there it is... After starting this blog in August of 2006, here I am hopefully to post tomorrow about my new employment as an Internal Medicine physician! :) Thank you all for your love and support (even during my hiatuses, lol). Catch you on the flipside ;)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your mom I say, celebrate with each step of success!!!! You so deserve it!! YOU have worked SOOO hard !!!! Love you!! XOXOXOXO

bolavita said...

Anda Bingung Ingin Mencari Bandar Terpercaya & Proses Dana Serba Cepat Dengan Nominal Berapa Pun Pasti Di Bayar, Nih, Kami Referensikan Agen BOLAVITA Serba Cepat & Melayani Dengan Sopan Santun Dan Baik, Agen BOLAVITA Juga Menyediakan Banyak Game Online Yang Dapat Menghibur Anda Dengan Nominal deposit hanya 50ribu Dapat Bermain Semua Game'a, Adalagi Nih gan, bolavita Memberikan Bonus New Member 10%, Bonus Setiap Deposit 5%, Cashback 10% Dan Berbagai Bonus Lain'a lho gan. Bolavita Juga Menyediakan Game SABUNG AYAM Online Bertaji Dengan Pertandingan LIVE lho gan Di Agen Sabung Ayam | BBM: BOLAVITA | WA: 081377055002 | Line: cs_bolavita | Pendaftaran GRATIS gan