Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lazy McGee...

Okay, I'm not lazy - just busy and tired! Sorry for the lack of posts this month but for one, it's been a rough month on me and two, I haven't been sure what to write about lately. The weeks go by and it is the same schedule and nothing too exciting or boring is going on... just another semester. I feel much better lately but earlier in the month I was just going through a rough patch, pretty much just being sad most days. Not the best time to inspire and write happy thoughts on the blog, haha! Anyway, things are a little better now. I am getting ready to take my second practice exam next weekend and hoping that it will go better than the first. I'm sure it will. I have been working hard to figure out my study strategies and then re-figuring them out, lol, but I am looking foward to seeing how much better I will do.

I hear that the next 5th semester was chosen for Michigan? Congrats!!! You will love it! I am so happy I was chosen to be here - I can't say it enough. Just remember that you represent Ross and that even though we set the first impression - the job is now on you guys n' gals to keep it going!!! With applications going out (I think in June?) for the two year program, we will be leaving for home for the summer with hopes of returning in the fall... We will see! Having the rest of my education planned out for me would be such a blessing and the personality of this program just fits so perfectly with me.

Anyhoo - so today I am just sitting in my room studying as much as I can before my next NBME. I really want to go home this weekend but am not sure if that is such a good idea. My next COMP date is set to April 22nd, here in Saginaw. Of course, I am so nervous as alot is riding on this exam. But truthfully, I have put so much work into improving that I feel that I will be okay this time around. I really slacked last time but I was so excited to be home! Being here though really got me cracking the books... Anyway, I better get back to studying and doing more questions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a good study resource if you haven't already stumbled upon it. It's directly from the www.usmle.org website.

http://download.usmle.org/2008/step1mcq.zip