Monday, March 10, 2008

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

What a day today. Great lectures on GI but a long day for sure. There is nothing I would like more than to take a whole day - better yet a week off and just relax. My practice exam is Saturday however and I need to keep studying. I thought I would be happy that I would not be doing Kaplan this week but studying has been hard, although it is getting better.

Tomorrow is a day off, a full day to get in as much studying as I can. It will be my last full day before Saturday so I hope I get alot done. Basically, on this test I just want to pass and score higher than my last one. I still have alot of material to go over but I would just love a good score to bring up my confidence a little. After tomorrow though I am busy busy! Wednesday I have my pediatric rotation in the morning and our midterm is scheduled for the afternoon. Thursday I will be at the nursing home and Friday we are going to another facility to do opthomology exams until noon. Then comes the best part of my week - my baby is coming up for the weekend yay! Luckily we both have to study so I will be able to get work done while he is here. After the exam though - I am calling it quits for the weekend. So I guess I will get my day off after all, haha.


Anyway, I am beat. Today was long and I had a hard kickboxing class last night (so sore but so fun!) This week is jammed with stuff to do but at least it will go by fast. As for now, I am just chillin' in my little hotel room and trying to get some work done... Better get back to it!

No comments: