Sunday, January 13, 2008

Almost time for Miami...

Just about two days left until I take off for Florida to take my exam... Yikes. I am nervous. I am honestly now just looking forward to it being over and getting to enjoy my last 2 weeks in the house before heading to Saginaw. I'm so glad not to be dreading 5th semester. I know I would be if I was going back to the island or Miami. I'm so lucky!

When I get down there I will be staying with my friend Lynn (thank you!!) and I can't wait! It was so nice of her to offer me a place to stay and it will be very nice to save the money. But, I will only be staying from Tuesday night until Friday morning and will be back by 2:30pm! So glad I will be back for the weekend and just get to focus on relaxing - like REAL relaxing.

Well, I'm going to head to bed - I want to hit First Aid and Goljan first thing tomorrow and do as much as I can. I probably won't be able to write until I get back but if I can get on the internet I will! Wish me luck and say prayers for me! I really needs this to go well...

No comments: