Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Three exams to go...

The path lab final has come and gone. I know I messed up a couple easy ones but I finally got over it so I am moving on lol. My behavioral shelf exam is tomorrow morning. I hate 8am exams! What if I don't wake up?? Haha, I always worry about that. But I feel really good about it and am ready to get it over with.

After the exam I am probably going to the gym, shower, then we have our semesteral OLAS dinner! Yay, free food at Tomatos! I am proabably going to be studying at home tomorrow too and start back up on campus Friday. Have my LAST two exams next week and then I am homeward bound! 8 days... wow. I can't wait! I have SO much work to do for my last two exams, mini #3 and the final. The final, we never had 2nd semester but we did way back when I was a little first semester lol. But I will bust my butt so I can do well and just GET HOME!

This is kind of short I know but I just haven't posted in a while and wanted to give an update. Nothing much new is going on besides my ridiculous studying schedule and exams. Just trying to make it to 4th semester (FINALLY!) and get out of here for good!

I'll post more soon but until then - have a wonderful day :)!

No comments: