Monday, August 13, 2007

Hurricane Dean???

Ha, well as luck would have it - there is a tropical storm brewing out in the Altantic Ocean off the coast of Africa. The Weather Channel says that it is a depression now but is most likely to get stronger and hit the Lower Antilles (where I am) in the next 4-4.5 days (when I leave). UNBELIEVABLE! Not to mention I still have 2 other test to take while waiting this news out, haha... No problem.

I'll keep you all updated but it looks like things are going to get kinda close to whether I will just miss the storm or have to stay here and ride it out. Of course, I want out of here but I am also worried for those that will miss their flights and the locals as well. I just hope everyone is safe...

Prayers would be great on this - not just for safety but for me to get home :(...

No comments: