Thursday, August 31, 2006

2nd day of being a "good day".

Hi my loves! I sent a pretty good email to my mom so I will post some of what I said to her about my day (I gotta start studying, lol).

Well, my registration is now set. The loan didn't go through yet but it's alright, I just won't get my refund check quite yet, that's it. We had a 3rd roomie but she is actually leaving... She got called off the waitlist in Chicago (CCOM) and is leaving Monday to start there on Tuesday. I had a good day yesterday but when I heard that, I got sad. I wished I was her. I wanted to be home so bad, why could I get that kind of phone call??? Here for a day, thinking I'd be here for 16 months but then get a call saying "come home". But then I changed my mind by this morning. I think it will be good that I am here. She will be a DO, me and MD. Still don't know how to think of that, if it even makes a difference, but I think being here will teach me so much and make me so more prepared than others.

Today is another good day. So glad about that. Gonna study till about 3-4ishpm. Then we have to go back home to wait for our laundry to be dropped off and to wait for the internet guy to come. The splitter has been replaced but I just can't connect so the guy is coming to help!

We do have a 4th roomie (the one outside). It is a guy named Roger from New York. He is working on his 5th semester and some rotations here. He is a little older but very nice. James introduced him to me and he seems very safe and honest. That will be good so hopefully we can get osme electricity help. Hopefully we will get another roomie to replace Afshan (our 3rd roomie who is leaving). Then we get more! Hahaha. Hmm... what else. Oh yeah I have a couple "stalker"ish people. Just randomly are always by me. Doesn't really freak me out but I feel the need to make some space lol. Ah well, I will always be careful and watchful!


I think I will write again later today, I really want to finish up physio, lol. So I'll write again later today!

*ttown group hug!* :-D Have a great one!

ME!

No comments: